Topic: Command Parameter for date Posted: 24 Sep 2010 at 12:35am
I have checked the forum and the web in general.
I have a connection to Visual Foxpro ODBC and am putting a SQL statement in connecting two tables with a where clause which will include a start and end date parameter whihc I have created and added in.
So my command end with "WHERE trantype BETWEEN '{?startdate}' and '{?enddate}';"
When I attempt to save it I get the date ranges coming up and then click OK I get a message Native Error : 219 with a "Failed to Open Recordset".
The dates are set up as "Date" only ie not "Date Time"
Joined: 08 Nov 2010
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 7
Posted: 08 Nov 2010 at 10:50am
I am sure that you have found an answer to this but for other users who run into this problem, I was able to get the date parameters to work by dropping the parens (').
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum