Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: New to CR Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
jwallis
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 23 Sep 2010
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote jwallis Replybullet Topic: New to CR
     Posted: 23 Sep 2010 at 10:43am

I am new to Crystal Reports and have no IT background. I am trying to create a report in which I need to use a field twice in the report and don't know how. For my report I have a formula that only shows cases for Officer X:

{CaseID}
 
{Relationship} = "CEO" AND
{Name} = "Officer X"
 
This show ever case assigned to Officer X a CEO. This works just fine, now I also want to show the property owners name under the case as well. This is where I am stuck. The property owner would be:
 
 
{Relationship} = "Owner" then the {Name} field would show the Owner name.
 
How can I do this under the same report. Do I do a subreport for the owners, but how would I formulate to only show when the CaseID match?
 
I hope this makes sense?
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum