Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Custom Group Sort Formula Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
yusuffrosh
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 21 Sep 2010
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote yusuffrosh Replybullet Topic: Custom Group Sort Formula
     Posted: 21 Sep 2010 at 6:36am
I have this below shown price book which is grouped by its category. I want to sort it manually using a formula and not the specified order because it takes too long there are hundreds and hundreds of such categories grouped.

As you scroll to the bottom left there are many other categories like SS-272 SS-286 we also would like to bring those categories up.

I saw a post where this person creates a formula field and assigns a value '1' '2' '3' to records and then groups sorts and hides the group. But I was not able to achieve it.

Thanks


Thanks
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum