Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Product Run Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
MrCastalum
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 11 Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 22
Quote MrCastalum Replybullet Topic: Product Run
     Posted: 06 Sep 2010 at 4:30am
I am trying to find a way to group a production report by a run of a product. We are constantly changing the products we make on a machine, so a part can be being made for a week, then another one for the next week, then back to the previous part for another week. I need something along the lines of "If date1 is > 3 days difference from date 2, then group"

I don't even know if this is possible, I really can't think of a way to accomplish it.
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 07 Sep 2010 at 4:41am
can you expalin further using some some sample data.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum