Joined: 15 Aug 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Topic: Open Crystal Report on other computer Posted: 05 Sep 2010 at 11:35pm
Hi all,
I have made an application in Visual Studio 2008 to print out a Crystal Report. Everything works fine, if I'm running the program on my own computer (on which I made the program), but if I'm running it from another computer, I'm getting errors. What do I have to install to make sure everything works fine?
Joined: 19 Jun 2007
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 432
Posted: 16 Sep 2010 at 8:01am
I just saw your post, but will assume you have a solution by now. If you do not it would be usefull to know what is the error you are getting. If the machine does not have CR installed on it you would need a viewer application. Business Objects has a free viewer that may meet your needs and can be downloaded from them. If it does not meet your needs there are number of other free report viewers available.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum