Topic: Creating parameter with option of 'All' Posted: 05 Sep 2010 at 3:29pm
i HAVE MANAGED TO GET 'ALL' PARAMETER WORKING BY HAVING THE 'ALL' SELECTION FIRST IN THE FORMULA... BUT NOW THE OTHER OPTIONS DON'T WORK SUCCESSFULLY! AAH.
Hi
I have created a parameter called 'Status' with a 'string' value type and have tried to link it to a formula so that users can select 'All' and it will bring up all the values for the table.
There are only 3 possible values: 'A' , 'R', ''.
I have created a formula called 'Status':
if {Relationship.STATUS} in ["A",""] then 'Active & Blank' else
if {Relationship.STATUS} = "A" then 'Active Only' else
if {Relationship.STATUS} = "R" then 'Resigned' else
if {Relationship.STATUS} in ["A","R",""] then 'All'
Then in the parameter I have set the Values as 'Active', 'Active & Blank', 'All' etc...
It will not bring up any records though. I also tried just setting the parameter values using the Set Default Values but it won't work.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum