How do I treat multiple entries in a table as one entry. Example: I have a table that has the following data in it.
run 1 batch 0 status 4
run 2 batch 1 status 4
run 2 batch 2 status 3
run 3 batch 3 status 3
run 3 batch 4 status 4
run 3 batch 5 status 4
run 4 batch 6 status 5
I want to treat runs with multiple batches in them as 1 entry. For example I am only selecting runs where all batches in that run has a status of 4 or greater.
Based upon my list above, my report would only use runs 1 and 4. But my report is pulling anything where any of the batches has a status of 4 or greater. So it is pulling all of runs into my report.
I am not sure if this makes sense - but, all suggestions are appreciated.
Edited by ppres002 - 01 Sep 2010 at 10:11am