Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Chart - Datetime format in the chart Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
lfernandesfotos
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 02 Jul 2009
Location: Brazil
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 25
Quote lfernandesfotos Replybullet Topic: Chart - Datetime format in the chart
     Posted: 01 Sep 2010 at 9:45am
Hello!
 
I have a problem!
 
I'm using CRXI R2 SP6 and developing a bar chart report.
 
I've changed the Report Options that refers to Datetime format. I use the format "mar-99". When in development environment, it returns the correct format, but when I call the report by the client side it returns the format "01/03/2010".
 
How can I change the Datetime Format in the client side??
 
I hope u can understand me!
Luiz Fernandes
lfernandesfotos@hotmail.com
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum