Hi,
Running Crystal Reports 9.
I have a report that has a section as such:
group Header #2
group Header #3
group Heaser #4 (suppressed)
details
group footer #4
group footer #3 (no info) basically invisible
group footer #2
Now I am using horizatonal and vertical lines to create a box so that header #3, details, footer #4 are one box for records grouped by product code.
Now my vertical lines for this box span across the header #3, details and group footer. The first product grouping works for the report, but the second grouping (second product group returned from the result set) the lines are invisble.
So product group A is nicely boxed in and with internal vertical lines spanning the groups sort of like below. But on the second grouping for product B the lines are completely invisible.
Product A
________________ group header #3
| | | | details
| | | |
-------------------------_group footer #4
product B
all lines invisible.
I've played and fiddled with everything setting I can think of and can't get them the second groupding (i.e: product B ) lines to show.
Help would be greatly appreciated.
Chris