Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: how to create hyperlink within report Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
tclasp
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 31 Aug 2010
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote tclasp Replybullet Topic: how to create hyperlink within report
     Posted: 31 Aug 2010 at 2:36pm
I am trying to create a hyperlink within a report from a row heading in a crosstab in the report's header to a matching Group Heading further down in the report.  I've read the info in online help on using the Field Formatter > Hyperlink > DHTML section.  I've also referred to a couple of books on Crystal Reports XI for more help, and they say basically the same as online help.  I've followed the steps, and it doesn't seem to be working.
 
Can anybody provide assistance?
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum