Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Cross Tab Report with Calculations Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
dxfilo
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 26 Aug 2010
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote dxfilo Replybullet Topic: Cross Tab Report with Calculations
     Posted: 26 Aug 2010 at 8:49am
Background:
I am a beginner crystal report user and I am trying to design a cross-tab report with sales data from our opportunity pipeline.  The rows consist of opportunity stage grouped by week and the columns consist of the opportunity segment.

Problem:
I have the basic design layout out in crystal reports, now I need to include some calculations like the 'difference' and 'percent change' in a certain area, preferably at the bottom of the report.  How do I insert the calculation to the bottom of the page (instead of inline below the calculated member)?  In addition, I would like to filter 'This Week' and 'Last Week' to do a week-on-week comparison.  How do I dynamically filter this week vs last week with a calculation?

Any direction or solutions would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance!

FYI, here is an Insertion Formula: GetRowGroupIndexOf(CurrentRowIndex) = 2 and GridRowColumnValue("Opportunity_Snapshot__c.CreatedDate") = CDateTime (2010, 08, 21, 03, 00, 00) and GridRowColumnValue("Opportunity_Snapshot__c.Stage__c") = "Lead"

Does the insertion formula have anything to do with where the calculation is placed on the layout or is the insertion formula just where the calculation references the members?

Here is an example of the desired result:



Edited by dxfilo - 26 Aug 2010 at 10:58am
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum