|
Hi,
Spent ages trying to figure out how to produce reports in WPF and then remembered that Crystal Reports comes with Visual Studio 2010... Doh.
I have created a report which works fine in both the designer and live using CrystalReportsViewer, which is great. When printing from the designer, it prints exactly as I would expect it to. However when printing from the CrystalReportsViewer, I have a few different problems.
1) Although the report has the correct font sizes, when exporting to a PDF, the font size is much smaller, but there's still the same amount of entries per page.
2) When attempting to print (either to an actual printer or to an XPS file), the font size is the same as if it was exported to PDF, but only prints in a quarter of the page, and cuts off some of the data.
I'm sure there is a really simple solution but I can't figure it out.
|