Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: suppress null/zero values in crosstab graph Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
djwessels
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 23 Aug 2010
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 10
Quote djwessels Replybullet Topic: suppress null/zero values in crosstab graph
     Posted: 23 Aug 2010 at 7:31am
In Crystal Reports 2008, I have created a crosstab table and a crosstab graph of group performance overtime. My problem is that some of the groups started after the first date of the dataset.
 
I set the table to suppress zeros, which is working fine, the zero fields show as empty for the dates that the groups did not exist.
 
The graph, however, is charting the zeros. I cannot figure out how to prevent this. It is a line graph, and it makes it appear as if the groups existed from the start and suddenly "ramped up".
 
I need for each line to start when the group started, or at the beginning of the dataset, whichever is later.
 
Please help - I have spent three days searching for this in the Crystal Reports documentation and on the web, to no avail. 
 
 
 
 


Edited by djwessels - 23 Aug 2010 at 9:21am
Many thanks,

DJW   
IP IP Logged
thill
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 23 Feb 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote thill Replybullet Posted: 23 Feb 2011 at 9:24am
Was there ever a solution presented to this problem?
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum