Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Tabular/gridded formatting Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
kj27
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 15 Mar 2010
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9
Quote kj27 Replybullet Topic: Tabular/gridded formatting
     Posted: 19 Aug 2010 at 7:40am

I have a series of subreports within a main report. (version: XI). The subreports are arranged in a horizontal sequence. Since they are in a group on the main report, the output for each will span several lines depending on the number of records in that group.

I would simply like to display all the subreports in a gridded/tabular format. I have tried placing a box around them, but the box only appears on the first like and is never repeated. I have tried placing borders around the individual subreports, but the boxes appear mis-aligned even though I've set the height for all sub-reports to be equal.

Is there a way to just put the out in a simple table format?

Thanks

IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum