Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: need someone to do this for me Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
waschehaus
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 12 Aug 2010
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote waschehaus Replybullet Topic: need someone to do this for me
     Posted: 12 Aug 2010 at 4:03am
Hi, I have an Epos till system in  my dry cleaners. It uses crystal reports. I don't know anything about this software. All I need is someone to adjust 1 report to display the correct info. I just need a monthly invoice for my account customers. Can anyone help?
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum