Topic: Pages of Crystal Reports Posted: 30 Jul 2007 at 4:21am
I have a inform with parameter fields. I want to write the registres of the a table in each page of inform. But I don´t know how to create a new page in crystal reports
Joined: 20 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3702
Posted: 30 Jul 2007 at 2:48pm
Select the section after which you want the page break. Go to the section description at the left of the screen, right-click, and select Section Expert. Check the box that says "New Page After". Click on the formula button next to it and enter "Not OnLastRecord". Save the formula and close the Section Expert.
Thanks. but not if that is worth to me. I have a report with fields of type “Fields of parameter”. I make a consultation that you have 3 registries. I write registry 1 in the field by code, then when I arrive at registry 2 I must create another page in the report and put the data of that registry. In this example the report would have 3 pages.
Joined: 20 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3702
Posted: 31 Jul 2007 at 7:13am
I think we're having a language translation issue here....
If I understand correctly, you have three parameters that you're users can set values for. You want to be able to select your data based on these three parameters where one field is any one of the three values. Is that correct?
If so, set up a group on that field. Then follow the instructions in my previous post to set "New Page After" on the group footer section.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum