Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: cr 9 to cr xi in vb6 Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
kimt
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 06 Oct 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 39
Quote kimt Replybullet Topic: cr 9 to cr xi in vb6
     Posted: 08 Aug 2010 at 7:24am
Error msg 30005 appeared when installing vb6 package using cr9 on a 64 bit machine. After chasing my tail for tooo long I think the cause is cr9.

Therefore, I am considering cr xi and in the process of changing some 15 reports. A Task.

What I am doing is add a new CR xi report, deleted the accompanying .dsr and connecting to the .dsr that is already loaded into the program. Seems that the Viewer is what needs to be changed. Is there a way to change the viewer on the form instead on adding a new form?

Also, on some conversions the process goes smoothly. However, on a couple I get an error msg of 'the field name is not known' and refers to:
crReportName.ReadRecords

This works on other forms.
Any ideas would be great. Thanks.


Edited by kimt - 08 Aug 2010 at 7:25am
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum