Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Date Aged 0 to 30 days.... Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
kbnyny
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 05 Aug 2010
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 14
Quote kbnyny Replybullet Topic: Date Aged 0 to 30 days....
     Posted: 05 Aug 2010 at 10:07am
I have some data that I need to generate a report that give me aged date from 0 to 30 and 31 to 60days and 61 to 90days and over 91days. The data columns are Incident, date_open, days_open and Urgency. Urgency has 5 levels= C, H, L, M, N. I want to be able to have the report to generate how many C Urgency has occured in 0-30 days, 31-60 days, 61-90 days and over 91 days. I want the same thing for Urgency level H, L, M, N.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

thank you

IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum