I have a main report that uses a stored procedure with date parameters (start date & end date). In the example below it will return the fields Type, Total, & Net Change. The main report contains a sub report which also uses a stored procedure with date parameters (start date & end date). It returns the information in the Comments field. The sub report can use the same dates used in the main report. The prompt currently has two start dates and two end dates because the stored procedures for both the main report and sub report have date parameters. How can I have the subreport use the date parameters from the main report? There is nothing in Subreport Links to link the parameter in the main report with a parameter in the subreport. There are no parameter fields listed in the dropdown for the subreport. Need help ASAP.
Type Total Net Change Comments
Leasing 480,000 120,000 LC# - 89798797
LC# - 13214545
IRB 180,000
Insurance 985,455 25,000 LC# - 65455644
I am using Crystal Reports XI
Edited by TAH2 - 05 Aug 2010 at 6:34am