Home
Crystal Reports Training
Crystal Reports XI
Crystal Reports .NET
Crystal Reports Forum
News
Tech Support
Active Topics
Memberlist
Search
Help
Register
Login
Report Design
Crystal Reports Forum
:
Crystal Reports 9 through 2022
:
Report Design
Topic: Dynamic Parameter
Author
Message
H0P5H0P5
Newbie
Joined: 03 Aug 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Topic: Dynamic Parameter
Posted: 03 Aug 2010 at 9:31pm
Hello,
I have created a report and added a group.
I am offered a list of groups to choose from.
When I add a dynamic parameter, the prompt I am offered differs from the groups on offer.
I am offered 40 parameter values. I have about 250 groups.
And, some of the parameter values offered are not available groups, as the restrictive criteria in place removes them.
Any help?
Thanks
IP Logged
Printable version
Forum Jump
-- Select Forum --
Announcements
Talk with the Author
Self-Publishing
Job Postings
New feature request
Report Design
Data Connectivity
Technical Questions
Tips and Tricks
Crystal Xcelsius
Report Design
Data Connectivity
Writing Code
Tips and Tricks
Report Design
Data Connectivity
Writing Code
Tips and Tricks
You
cannot
post new topics in this forum
You
cannot
reply to topics in this forum
You
cannot
delete your posts in this forum
You
cannot
edit your posts in this forum
You
cannot
create polls in this forum
You
cannot
vote in polls in this forum
HOME
|
FREE EBOOK
|
PROGRAMMING GUIDE
|
PURCHASE
|
REVIEWS
|
CONTACT ME
|
FAQ
|
LINKS
|
PRIVACY
|
CLICK PLAYS
|
KONACAD
© 2004-2026 Brian Bischof. All Rights Reserved.