Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: not sorted list of value Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Nissim
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 04 May 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 18
Quote Nissim Replybullet Topic: not sorted list of value
     Posted: 01 Aug 2010 at 3:33am
I created parameter with multiple values and I would like to show the list of values of parameter as it's ordered in the database. In another words I don't wont it to be sorted at all. unfortunately Crystal not allow to do this. there is an option of "Sort order" that can not be none.

please help.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum