|
Hi I am trying to have a master detail report. But the report always crashes as i hit the next page on the preview. Both the queries work fine in the query editor.
The Sub report contains a cross-tab report in the sub report head section. Report Layout
Main Report
- Details Section (Main report query)
- Details Section2 (Sub report)
- Cross-tab (Sub report header- Query 2)
Main Report
Main report query
select a.Name,a.ftid,a.instno from testschema.ViewA a where a.ftid={?ftid}
Shared variables declared in main report separately
shared numbervar instno; instno:={Command.INSTNO}
shared stringVar gnpidesc; gnpidesc:={Command.Name}
Sub report query
select a.TOTALAMT,b.Name from testschema.ViewB a CROSS JOIN testschema.View3 b where a.ftid={?ftid} AND b.ftid=a.ftid AND b.instno={?instno} AND a.Name='{?gnpidesc}' ORDER BY a.GENGNPIDESC
Shared variables declared inside subreport header separately
shared numbervar instno; shared stringVar gnpidesc;
I have delcared 3 parameters fields also with the same name.Details record in Sub report only shows for first row in master, if I click next page the application crashes, Also before crash the new master row contains a blank details row (cross tab).
Edited by popo007 - 29 Jul 2010 at 11:56pm
|