Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: How do I convert my Crystal Report to a .asp Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
LShadrin
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 20 Jul 2010
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 24
Quote LShadrin Replybullet Topic: How do I convert my Crystal Report to a .asp
     Posted: 28 Jul 2010 at 11:49am
HI,
I created a Crystal Report and want to post it on our Contact Management System so other users can pull the report. In order for me to do this, I need a copy of the report in .ASP format. How do I do this?
 
 
Luka
IP IP Logged
rameshcrystal
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 27 Jul 2010
Location: India
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9
Quote rameshcrystal Replybullet Posted: 28 Jul 2010 at 8:57pm
Hi,
     Call the report from client tool in .Asp, may be you have write the coding for call the report.Thumbs%20Up
IP IP Logged
LShadrin
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 20 Jul 2010
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 24
Quote LShadrin Replybullet Posted: 30 Jul 2010 at 12:31pm
How do I call report from client took in .ASP?
Luka
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum