Joined: 23 Jan 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 159
Posted: 29 Jul 2010 at 3:08am
Thanks for your suggestion. However, I wasn't descriptive enough with my posting. The 'Record Number' field on the report is from the 'Special Fields' tab of the 'Field Explorer', which isn't a table record.
This field doesn't show up in the 'Report Fields' of the Formula Workshop.
Joined: 23 Jan 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 159
Posted: 29 Jul 2010 at 3:36am
That was an easy fix. I did try it the way you just suggested initially, but for some reason, it wasn't working. When I copied and pasted your formula, it worked great.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum