Topic: Displaying Unique Values within a Column then Sum Posted: 27 Jul 2010 at 12:00pm
I have a report which displays financial transactions associated to vendors along with the gl account we used to pay them.
I've created a group in crystal so that the report is sorted by vendors. I then have a Sum field in the group so that i get a total for each vendor and then a grand total of all the vendors put together.
What i'd to have on the last page of the report is a listing of all gl accounts along with the totals for each.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum