Joined: 20 Aug 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 24
Topic: Comparing multiple records in a group Posted: 26 Jul 2010 at 11:14am
My problem is: I need to count all probationers who have a new grant. If they are already on probation then they can't be counted. My report is grouped by name. Each individual may have more than one case with a beginning and ending date. If it's a new grant, then I need to see if there is already one existing.
Seems like this should be simple, but I'm stumped.
Joined: 20 Aug 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 24
Posted: 05 Aug 2010 at 9:57am
Please accept my apology for not getting back sooner regarding my dilema. It's been hectic and in the process of taking a break and readdressing the problem, I have discovered my solution, using more groupings and other features. I sincerely appreciate you quick response!!
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum