Topic: Convert Datatime to String error Posted: 25 Jul 2010 at 8:32pm
Hi all,
I've tried to convert Datetime value to string like that
if not IsNull({TABLE.DATETIME_COL}) then ToText({TABLE.DATETIME_COL},"MM/dd/yyyy") else "" It's OK for data which is not null, otherwise the report displays like this 12/31/-4714. Pls hepl me to display blank value. Thanks
Hi HTH I've checked the data and it was not null, actually. How can I explain my problem. I have a master table and a detail table. The detail section contains detail table value which has datetime col value. And when displaying data, I want to suppress detail section if there is no data in it. So I set the suppress condition like this Right ({@fNgayTT}, 2)='14' because the value of datetime always show '12/31/-4714'
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum