Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Record Selection - Last 3 Dates Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
angarakiran777
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 22 Dec 2009
Location: Malaysia
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 13
Quote angarakiran777 Replybullet Topic: Record Selection - Last 3 Dates
     Posted: 22 Jul 2010 at 2:39pm
Hi,

I am stuck in the middle of my report design because of Record Selection criteria.

I am designing a Shipment details report for the customer delivers. How i can select only the last 3 delivery dates from the list of delivery dates ?

I want to use that last 3 dates as columns in the Cross-Tab.

Please help me...thank a lot in advance.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum