Topic: joining text and field data Posted: 22 Jul 2010 at 8:17am
First of all, I am not an educated IT type, just doing the best that I can, that was saddled with modifying some canned reports to meet a customer's requirements. Our customer is requiring bar-coded packing slips with their shipments, and these are not supported by the canned reports in our ERP system. I need to join a prefix to report data, and in most cases add place-holding characters for items that may vary in length. The prefix is unique such that it will distinguish purchase order from part number from quantity, etc. etc. Can someone help me out? I will give up my next-born child for some assistance. Sorry, the first two are already spoken for.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum