Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Posted: 22 Jul 2010 at 3:25am
You can use shared varaiables but you have to have the sub-report run above the area that you want to suppress so you can make it run in GH1a, return the value then suppress the heading in gh1b based ont he result
Joined: 19 Feb 2008
Location: Malaysia
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 62
Posted: 22 Jul 2010 at 4:12am
DBlank,
My report has 3 level of grouping. 1st Grouping is location, 2nd grouping is item class and 3rd grouping is item code. If I put my subreport in GH2a, then my shared variable for total value shown in GF2 will not show correctly. I manage to suppress my GF2 but not GH2.
What can I do to solve this problem?Kindly advice..
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum