Joined: 25 Aug 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 166
Topic: How to export the report to excel as multiple tabs Posted: 20 Jul 2010 at 8:38am
Hello folks,
I have this report with fields policy and recovery and I have a grouping on the client name. And i have got the requirement saying that when exported as excel it should show different tabs for each client. I was wondering whether we have anything in crystal to do that or any ideas or thought would be realy helpful.
Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Posted: 21 Jul 2010 at 3:29am
CR doesn't give control over the export....Sorry
In SSRS, if you put in a page break, it will create a new tab, but SSRS displays as a web page, so has no intrinsic page breaks, but CR does as it displays as separate pages.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum