Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Units of measurement Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Nissim
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 04 May 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 18
Quote Nissim Replybullet Topic: Units of measurement
     Posted: 20 Jul 2010 at 6:49am
Hello,
I'm working with CR 2008 to design reports.
How can I set the Units of measurement of the designer from centimeter to pixel?
IP IP Logged
lockwelle
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Quote lockwelle Replybullet Posted: 21 Jul 2010 at 3:33am
I don't think that you can...the units are determined by your operating system settings...says so in CR Help for the 'Object Size and Position dialong box'
 
what do you need to do?  If you are moving a cell's location, that is in different units. If you are just wanting to design in pixels, I think that you are out of luck.
IP IP Logged
Nissim
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 04 May 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 18
Quote Nissim Replybullet Posted: 21 Jul 2010 at 4:08am
I have to design the report according to detailed design requirements of my customer. The units in the design document are in pixel and not cm.
I almost sure I saw this possibility in the past.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum