Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Page N of M in local language Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
nav1
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 13 Nov 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4
Quote nav1 Replybullet Topic: Page N of M in local language
     Posted: 15 Jul 2010 at 8:03am
Hi,
 
I am displaying Page N of M filed on my report. I translated everything on my report except this. Is there anyway I can translate this field to Dutch or any other language selection. If it is not possible to translate then Is there anyway I can display page numbers on my own in local language? Please let me know.
 
Thanks..
IP IP Logged
FrnhtGLI
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 22 May 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 347
Quote FrnhtGLI Replybullet Posted: 16 Jul 2010 at 2:07am
Not sure about translating, but you could use this and substitute your local language for 'Page' and 'of':
 
'Page' & totext(pagenumber, 0) & ' of ' & totext(totalpagecount, 0)
|< /\ '][' ( )
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum