Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Using Google Maps in Crystal Report Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Pyrotecnix
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 24 Jun 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 16
Quote Pyrotecnix Replybullet Topic: Using Google Maps in Crystal Report
     Posted: 14 Jul 2010 at 8:40am
Hi guys, I have a bit of a problem I have a lot of gps data that I want to track but using the map that is currently in crystal reports xi is not detailed enough. I wanted to know if there is a way to integrate Google maps or yahoo maps into my report and feed the data that crystal reports grabs from my database and give it to one of those mapping tools I know there would be some coding involved to get it to map to the API of those mapping tools I would like to know how I would bring the map into crystal reports and how would I feed that data back to that map so it can display what I need it too. Any resources or help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to read my post.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum