Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Suppress records that don't match comparison Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
crystal85
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 13 Jul 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote crystal85 Replybullet Topic: Suppress records that don't match comparison
     Posted: 13 Jul 2010 at 2:23pm
I am working with CR8 and I am trying to suppress detail records that don't match a certain field.
 
I am comparing a running total field to a transaction qty field.
 
That seems to work ok EXCEPT the last record that meets the criterial I need it to show.
 
The person I am working with has left and closed the machine so I can't get to the report to give you more detail.
 
Thanks in advance.
 
I just need to know how to make the suppression formula to add the last record it is suppressing.
 
BTW: changed the link on the tables from = to <= and still doesn't work. :-(


Edited by crystal85 - 13 Jul 2010 at 2:24pm
IP IP Logged
Emir_W
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 25 Apr 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 228
Quote Emir_W Replybullet Posted: 13 Jul 2010 at 3:11pm
- right click 'Detail section' from design mode
- select 'Section Expert...'
- on 'Suppress (No Drill-Down)' click the 'x-2' button
  and put the formula/condition  you want
 
 
hope it help.
 
Emir W
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum