Topic: drilldowngrouplevel Posted: 13 Jul 2010 at 7:46am
Hello,
how can I do the following:
I have a report with 2 reportfooters. In both reportfooters there is a crosstab. When I open the report, reportfooter A is visible, reportfooter B isn't.
Now it should be so that when I click in the crosstab in reportfooter A, reportfooter B should become visible ...
Is this possible?
Can I do this with drilldowngrouplevel command and if so, what is the way to do this?
Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Posted: 13 Jul 2010 at 11:46am
Not sure you can do this unless you are using .NET (which I am not familiar with) or some other custom deployment.
you can conditionally hide/show items using drilldowngrouplevel but it is contingent on using groups and the report footer will not help with that not is clicking on crosstab actually drilling into a group.
When you open a report the drilldownlevel=0
the first time you drill into a group (not necessarily group1) it mioves to 1 then if your drill into another level from that drill down it moves to 2, etc.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum