Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: multiple chart types on same chart Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
MW19
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 20 Apr 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4
Quote MW19 Replybullet Topic: multiple chart types on same chart
     Posted: 13 Jul 2010 at 12:05am
I have created a dual axis line chart with 5 series plotted.
 
After reading other posts I found that you can change an individual series to be represented as a different type which sounded exactly what I needed...however it doesnt quite work the way I was hoping.
 
I am trying to create 3 'zones' which the remaining two lines will sit on top.
 
I can change 3 of my series lines to make the selected series of type 'area' or 'riser' but it doesnt matter in which order i change the types the largest area covers the previous two.  The lines do remain on top as they should.
 
Is there a way to create some sort of order in how the areas are plotted, or does anyone know of a better way to do this?
 
Thanks
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum