Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: prompting.html file? Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
garettharper
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 09 Jul 2010
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote garettharper Replybullet Topic: prompting.html file?
     Posted: 09 Jul 2010 at 5:33am
I'm fairly sure this is not a CR issue, but I'm hoping someone has come across this before. When i try to refresh my report (and select prompt for new parameter values) I get a dialog box asking me to save the file, which is call prompting2.html. 

If I open the file, it opens in my browser, but is non-functional. (I'm guessing because its the html of what the form should look like). The "Enter Values" window within CR remains blank.

Anyone come across this issue before?

(This may be related or not, but whenever I try to print in IE, the print preview and printed output is blank, except for the header and footer.  I'm thinking these issues might have something to do with the temp folder.)
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum