Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Uniqueidentifier parameter (Guid) Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Francesc
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 08 Jul 2010
Location: Spain
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 7
Quote Francesc Replybullet Topic: Uniqueidentifier parameter (Guid)
     Posted: 08 Jul 2010 at 9:28pm
Hi,
 
I need to pass a Guid value (from SQLServer) as an optional parameter.
If parameter has a value then data has to be filtered by that value.
 
But I don't know how to do it, I get a database error.
 
    Parameter type is String. Optional.
 
    In filter expert error is here:
            {MyTable.Id} = {?MY_PARAMETER}
   
    I have not foud how to convert string to guid.
    Is there any other way to do it?
 
Thank you.
 
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum