Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: How to keep the subreport together if it is blank Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Nav522
Senior Member
Senior Member


Joined: 25 Aug 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 166
Quote Nav522 Replybullet Topic: How to keep the subreport together if it is blank
     Posted: 06 Jul 2010 at 5:17am
Hello Folks,
      I have a Main report with clientfield in the Detail Level. I have 2 groups and I have 2 subreports placed in each group footer. My problem here is when a subreport doesnt have data the whole page is showing blank after the Detail data.  I have tried suppressing the blank Group Footer but still there is lot of white space. I have to make sure that the Data shows up continous regardless of the blank data. Any ideas. Appreciate your help. Thanks  a lot.


Edited by Nav522 - 06 Jul 2010 at 5:48am
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 06 Jul 2010 at 5:28am

Look at the section expert for New page before or after options and possibly the keep section together.

Also right click on the sub report
Select Format sub report
Common Tab
Uncheck Keep Object Together


Edited by DBlank - 06 Jul 2010 at 5:29am
IP IP Logged
Nav522
Senior Member
Senior Member


Joined: 25 Aug 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 166
Quote Nav522 Replybullet Posted: 06 Jul 2010 at 5:50am
Thank you So much..
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum