Hello everyone,
I am new to Crystal Reports, and I am having a problem with the web application that I have created in Visual Studio 2005 with Crystal Reports inside of it.
When I try to pull a Crystal Report, I am getting these errors on the autogenerated code for my TechnicianCall.vb.
The errors:
property 'NewGenerator' cannot be declared 'Overrides' because it does not override a property in a base class.
Property "FullResourceName" cannot be declared "overrides" becuase it does not override a property in a base class.
The
Coding
on my TechnicianCalls.vb automatically generated
Public Overrides Property ResourceName() As String
Get
Return "TechnicianCalls.rpt"
End Get
Set
'Do nothing
End Set
End Property
Public Overrides Property NewGenerator() As Boolean
Get
Return true
End Get
Set
'Do nothing
End Set
End Property
Public Overrides Property FullResourceName() As String
Get
Return "ABCLogIn.TechnicianCalls.rpt"
End Get
Set
'Do nothing
End Set
End Property
What is causing these errors? When I comment out the errors and debug the applicaton runs and my
Crystal Report
pulls up. When I try to make a change on the TechnicianCall.rpt and re-build the errors return