Thanks for that. I REALLY appreciate your help so far.
My criteria changed slightly in that I decided I needed to count the number of times the vehicle has been in as opposed to the yes or no in my previous post.
I now have the following script which increments by 1 each time a particular vehicle has been into the service department after the specified date.
One more issue to fix now is that if the same vehicle has been in twice after the specified date I only want to count it once. At the moment my script counts each and every instance the vehicle has been in. Hence I am trying to count by the max date. Not sure if I am using the correct logic construct, but the existing script below nearly gives me what I need.
Existing Script
WhilePrintingRecords;
NumberVar CountService;
NumberVar CountReport;
If maximum ({RO_Date},{VIN_Number}) > Date (2010, 06, 07) then
(CountService := CountService + 1;
CountReport := CountReport + 1)
A snapshot of the current result looks like the following,
RO Date VIN Number Count Service
19.04.2010 6FPAAAJG517840 1
11.06.2010 6FPAAAJG517840 2
24.08.2010 ABC12345891111 3
What I am trying to achieve
RO Date VIN Number Count Service
19.04.2010 6FPAAAJG517840 0
11.06.2010 6FPAAAJG517840 1
24.08.2010 ABC12345891111 2
Thanks again,
KR