I've created a report that doesn't seem to work consistently. When I refresh my data from a report i have in a subsystem, i'm missing 2 lines of data which show up when i right click and browse the data from that field. Now if i were to change the period which i'm reporting on, then the data appears on the report.
I have 3 columns representing 3 months of data. If the report has information in 1 or 2 of the lines i'm missing data from in that first column, then it appears. However, if i run the report and that first column doesn't have any data, then the following months that have data won't appear. It seems as if that first column drives my data. The odd thing is that no matter which period i report off of, if i browse the field data, it will always be there. Has anyone had anything like this happen before?