Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: CR XI: Problem tranferring parameter to subreport Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
sogge70
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 25 Jun 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote sogge70 Replybullet Topic: CR XI: Problem tranferring parameter to subreport
     Posted: 25 Jun 2010 at 3:42am
I've transferred parameters containing single values to subreports
using the "Change subreport links" many times with no problems.

Now I need to transfer a parameter that allows:

Custom values
Multiple values
Discrete values
Range values

I know that such a parameter is to be regarded as an array, but still
it should be possible to transfer the parameter to the subreport. Still
I can't seem to get it to work!

Can anyone help?

:-) Sogge
IP IP Logged
sogge70
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 25 Jun 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote sogge70 Replybullet Posted: 30 Jun 2010 at 12:47am
bump
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum