Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Supress Fields in Cross Tab Running Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
marcpm
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 09 Jun 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote marcpm Replybullet Topic: Supress Fields in Cross Tab Running
     Posted: 22 Jun 2010 at 10:59pm
Hi experts,

I have a CROSS TABLE with 3 columns with 6 resum fields each one.

I want to supress when i run the report, the 3 of 6 fields in the last column.

So all the column has 6 fields exept the last one that it has 3 fields.

How can I do it? because I can supress blanks, but the column size is still viewing.



Edited by marcpm - 22 Jun 2010 at 11:04pm
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum