Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: crw32.exe Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
chrispfeiffer
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 24 Jun 2009
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9
Quote chrispfeiffer Replybullet Topic: crw32.exe
     Posted: 22 Jun 2010 at 9:53pm
Cry I'm running CR10 and the infamous 'crw32.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close' appears and prevents me from either running existing reports or creating new. I have deinstalled and reinstalled the Application but the problem is stil there. I see numerous questions regarding this on-line but no answers/solutions!! Any ideas anyone???Cry
IP IP Logged
mww73
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 24 Jun 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote mww73 Replybullet Posted: 24 Jun 2010 at 6:06am
anyone have an update on this one? im having a very similar problem. I have 5 oracle tables linked into a report where i custom defined the links. The report works fine. Now they want to add a new field from a new table and the default links for this table are wrong. When i go to change the links, by first deleting the original link and hit OK, Crystal crashes.. Same error message as above.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum