Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Like operator Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
rvink
Groupie
Groupie
Avatar

Joined: 04 Feb 2008
Location: New Zealand
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 55
Quote rvink Replybullet Topic: Like operator
     Posted: 22 Jun 2010 at 4:12pm
Hi, I have successfully used the "like" operator in the report select expert:

  {table.field1} like "A*"

When I "Show SQL query" I can see the clause is included, so I assume it has been pushed down to the server, rather than being filtered by crystal. When I try to do this:

  {table.field2} like "[YN]"

the clause is also included in the query but I get no data, even though the field does contain "Y" and "N" values. Does crystal interpret the like operator correctly?



Edited by rvink - 22 Jun 2010 at 4:14pm
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 22 Jun 2010 at 4:15pm
{table.field2} in ["Y","N"]
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum