Joined: 20 Aug 2009
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9
Topic: Data source problem Posted: 22 Jun 2010 at 4:03am
I am trying to create a report using a data base field, once i select a field to view it says:-
"Failed to open Rowset"
then
"Unknown query engine error"
then displays a blank screen, what can i do to solve this problem as i need to access the data from this field
Thanks
Gav
Joined: 29 Oct 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1587
Posted: 22 Jun 2010 at 4:33am
Sounds like an ODBC issue (I am assuming you are connecting via ODBC). I had an issue with a proprietary ODBC that would not let me link more that two tables together. We ended up coping that DB to SQL Server, I lost my indexes, but at least I could link more than two tables.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum