Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Epicor Vantage and Crystal Reports Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Mikeyto_96
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 26 May 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 11
Quote Mikeyto_96 Replybullet Topic: Epicor Vantage and Crystal Reports
     Posted: 21 Jun 2010 at 3:30am
I have created several new reports in Vantage by duplicating existing ones using the Report Data Definition module.  I am trying to go into CR and finish the customization.  My issue is when I go into CR and search the folder the reports should be in they are not listed.  I have done a PC and Server-wide search for the reports but still no results.
IP IP Logged
kevlray
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 29 Oct 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1587
Quote kevlray Replybullet Posted: 21 Jun 2010 at 4:50am
Question?  Does the Report Data Definition module store the reports as .rpt?  We have a applicaition with a CR report generator and it stores the reports with an different extention, I do not remember what the extension is.
IP IP Logged
Mikeyto_96
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 26 May 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 11
Quote Mikeyto_96 Replybullet Posted: 21 Jun 2010 at 7:12am
From what I can tell, yes.  When I did the universal search I didn't look for a particular extension, just the base file name itself.
IP IP Logged
kevlray
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 29 Oct 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1587
Quote kevlray Replybullet Posted: 22 Jun 2010 at 4:24am

Unfortunately I am not familiar with the Vantage product.  I know that some applications store files 'internally' to the application.  Sorry I cannot provide further information.

IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum