Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Saving Reports Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
bturner
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 17 Jun 2010
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 28
Quote bturner Replybullet Topic: Saving Reports
     Posted: 17 Jun 2010 at 10:01am
When trying to save a report I am getting an error:  "Failed to save document."  I have closed preview and tried to do a File / Save As but get the same error.  When I try to close the report it asks me if I want to save it and I say yes but still get the same error.
IP IP Logged
rahulwalawalkar
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 08 Jun 2007
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 731
Quote rahulwalawalkar Replybullet Posted: 18 Jun 2010 at 11:29pm

Hi

Where are you trying to save the report is it on network drive or local hard drive.
*check of any fields in ur tables have changed to deleted do verify database.
* if any subreports in the report are changed.
*check if network connection is lost when saving the report if saving on network drive
 
cheers
Rahul
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum